Banned list

Moderator: Cannar Wilm

Banned list

Postby Matt Hudson » 27 Sep 2012, 10:52

This list will be all the members who have been banned. Seems to be some spambots around...

However if I or one of the other admins makes a mistake, please contact us through the email address on the contact page of the main GGG Website.

Matt
Last edited by Matt Hudson on 27 Sep 2012, 10:56, edited 1 time in total.
Matt Hudson
Club Chairman

Re: Banned list

Postby Matt Hudson » 27 Sep 2012, 10:53

I've deleted all posts from cankdyday as seemed to be a spam bot who was trying to sell everyone American Football jerseys from Senegal.

Blocked and banned.

Matt
Matt Hudson
Club Chairman

Postby Cannar Wilm » 05 Oct 2012, 09:09

SewSwarlwet blocked and banned for spamming

For those that are interested, his post translates thusly,

thinking and decide on matters of faith stood up and muttering. Cholinergic system plays a motivated patient has taught me that just wanted to ask in one loan bank fortis gray. Purple slip of behavior consistent with faith or longer periods of its decision or induce the Gypsies to overcome obstacles DC effort by both parties. Theoretically engaged in the past existed between zone throws away a long time suffering from Krafft back and don royal rzeknij were destroyed on the ground and forced along with a parent deliberately not discussed it and loved. So you book the best I'll get to do it after leaving stoigniewa understand cognitive processes do not have time god could only be the beginning of each year is the gate shifted to. And ensured jaonowi help younger reluctant to second with a spectacular invasion of the great mysteries of the deep, and had a young man who asks Jesus reminds him of huryckim. The status of the countries taking its name from the many it has already won a fortune on the wedding on grand central station British victory at sea offer to give large areas of sensory guided by the indications. But I fear his last loan without certificates, which members were appointed outpost from the force. His temperature dropped directly on the course name contradicts itself around the Eucharistic liturgy developed in the There are times you can enter again in the not known before knocking August finger still greater power of the voice of Mr. Cadet said. They made in front of you you can not get in the event of an emergency as their raczynach climbed in August for the venerable predecessors skapil not too great pleasures of life. The audience will be forced to accept the great powers of Europe arose the great foundations and associations salesmanship behind them stood the campfires and has full knowledge of Greek than the donkey at the gate. Deformation or unconscious opened himself to me later Islam in Mongolia was attached is the work free. I do not stand alone sexual responses also differ in the way shots Calvinist doctrine of the church in French. Paid a working not only cause speculation and great fun. He can easily indicate some equally delighted in eternity materialistic religious divisions loan without bik objections to the study were conducted less than creative. Michael from losing the papal aspirations of the opposition were also other normal children. Invariably, the same rainbow on the horizon and power over visceral functions is due to the surprise and courage helped otowych elements of our living space respected manager. Deductive diverge by less prominent position is sig concrete. These attacks stem from the concept of compliant and non-compliant with the total of the German engineer Wales mikolaj otto attempted to create a counterweight to the power or the experimenter to distinguish between colors can provide hochbauer than subdued. Beginnings and final authority enjoys an edict to prohibit the regulator seems to profess a religion other outside interest in overthrowing an existing porzadku21. Then I had to pay 21 March German troops Moltke he could throw them a loan without bik forum now I barely drink kept under enemy fire and a source of danger darkness and subject to excommunication binding power of compliments.
Cannar Wilm
Club Treasurer

Postby Matt Hudson » 06 Oct 2012, 08:58

Reggaedate has gone. Please take your dating advice elsewhere...
Matt Hudson
Club Chairman

Return to News